Want beautiful, healthy skin?
There are many other benefits of dry brushing for your body other than beauty.
- -Dry brushing stimulates blood and lymph flow
- -It removes dead skin cells
- -It stimulates the hormone and oil glands
- -Reduces cellulite
- -Strengthens the immune system
- -Stimulates the nervous system
- -Tones the muscles
- -Tightens the skin
- -Nurtures the body
- -Unclogs the skin's pores
- -Increases it's ability to absorb nutrients
- -And increases circulation
You may be wondering how to use your dry brush correctly. It is actually quite simple when you follow these little tips.1. Brush your body before you shower, preferably in the morning.
2. Start at your feet and work your way up, always brushing to your heart.
3. Use firm but gentle pressure.
4. You can use long strokes or circular motions.
5. Brush lightly on sensitive areas, and more firmly on thick areas such as the soles of your feet.
6. Avoid brushing over and wounds or rashes.
7. Shower, trying to alternate from hot to cool (if you can stand it) to increase circulation.
8. Lightly towel dry and apply a lotion without minerals or paraffin.
9. Finish by washing your body again with soap and water, and dry thoroughly.
Here at Accents, we now offer a variety of brushes for all of your dry brushing needs. We have body brushes, nail brushes, and face brushes.